Thursday, February 09, 2006

Instant Messenger Virus alert... NOT!!!

   I have received a notice from yahoo, yet again, regarding an ID that is,"A Horrible Virus". That when you add it to your list it kills your hard drive.

   Being the computer geek that I am and the smart ass that I am, I had to try and figure out if this was even possible.

   After much thought, about 2 minutes, I therefore conclude that this is all loads of crap. How the hell can an added name to your Instant messenger screw your computer up? JEEZ!!! What really bothers me is that I've received this stupid message about 'N' number of times already, which only means that people actually believe this crap. I just hope most of them would come to their senses and start to realize what kind of crap they're actually believing in. I guess I'm just too smart for everybody huh? *snigger* lol. Anyways, here's a copy of the actual message that I got.


"LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone by the name of j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass this on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who using these accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience. Right click on your group name of your buddy list and click Send Message to all. Copy and paste this message. PLEASE COPY/PASTE AND REPOST"


Damn spammer!




All I can say is "KISS!".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KISS! = Keep It Simple, Stupid!

2 comments:

Fra said...

j_neutron07?

haha. :D

i received the same message in friendster. out of curiosity, i added him. turns out he's filipino, with a picture "virus".

erm, wala lang. just sharing :D

CyberKill said...

sharing's fine.. :)